Monday, April 11, 2011

Security!

Heyyy! This be your gurl cara here at AMC! We bes havin fun here and I just wanted to dona quick post sayin hi! Now done a quick favor! Go to www.angelo-alvear.blogspot.com and follow hims! Or I will cut you! Ok bye!

3 comments:

HonduranChikka said...

Now if you would just do this for me! All would be right in the world!!! LOL Call me: (713) 454-7632

Allana Schreckhise said...

Umm...just wanted to remind you...Spring break is LOOOONG over in fact...you should be heading into your summer vacations (well, all ya'll normal kids, *humph* us homeschooled kids don't but...) so you should be back to posting by now! WOW!! That was one whole-totally-gramatically-incorrect-but-so-much-fun-to-write-especially-with-all-the-periods sentence! :D (OOps...there went another one...what do ya know!) Anyways, hop to it, girls! ;)

Anonymous said...

Allana-Haha! Well actually I didn't post that, Angelo did! Haha! And we FINALLY got the Spring Break stuff off of here! Time for Party Month! :)