Peculiar Things To Do In A Drive-Thru!!

- Ask the waiter "Would you like fries with that?" when they hand you your meal.
- When at a drive-thru, order your meal in sign language.
- Dress as Ronald McDonald and advise customers not to eat there.
- Ask for a hamburger, Cry dramatically saying "Did they really have to kill the cow" in a sobbing voice.
- Inquire what's in the Secret sauce.
- Refuse to give them money until they win at Paper/Rock/Scissors.
- Prevent all people from eating until you say a prayer (a really long one).
- Ask for a burger that looks more like the pictures.
- Drive through backwards, and let the passenger order. Then back up to the window.
- After ordering, cover the speaker and mic with transparent tape. Watch as customers and order-takers are unable to hear each other and, thus, each raises his/her volume.
- Barter. Offer a Whopper for a Big Mac.
- Walk through and speak to the people at the window in a retarded voice.
- Speak a foreign language (make one up if you have to). When the manager comes to the mic, speak perfect English and inquire as to why the order taker had such difficulty understanding you.
- Attempt to take the order-takers order ("Hi, may I take your order?") before they get a chance to take yours. In a crowded drive-thru line, place a HUGE order, then slip out of line and watch the fun as the person behind you is handed 40 bags of food.
- Change a flat tire in the drive-thru lane.
- Sit down at a table and try to shoot spitballs into peoples food using a straw.
- Ask for the kids meal and sit down at a table playing "army" with the toy and making loud sound effects.
- Keep falling off your chair and laughing hysterically, and then after about 10 times fall off again but this time look sternly at the chair and say "its not funny anymore".
- If they have music playing quietly through speakers say "I love this song", get on top of the table and start singing along, using your drink as a microphone.
- When there’s a really long line, take forever to decide what you want, then ask the cashier what they think is good. When they tell you, say “Yeah, like I’m going to take advice from a cashier!” and leave.
- When there are plenty of tables, sit down with a family and join in the discussion as though you know them.
- Play in the kiddy playground.
- Dress up like you’re going work, and hold a clipboard and pen. Go to a fast-food restaurant, knock on the “employees only” door and say "Surprise health inspection!" and watch the fun results.
- Wear a ski mask, and when you get up to the counter, take the mask off, and pay out of a big bag with a dollar sign on it.
- Say you’re the food critic from the local paper and see if you get free food.
- Walk up to the counter, jump over to the other side of it, and start taking orders. See if anyone does anything about it.
- Just sit there eating calmly and then stop and stare out the window in horror and yell "THEY'RE COMING, THEY'RE COMING!!!" and hide under the table. Try to crawl out of the restaurant.
- Buy the smallest order you can think of (e.g. 1 small coke) and try to pay with a check.
- Order the largest thing you can think of (e.g. 6 large bigmac meals) and pay in five cent pieces.
- When there is a really long line, give a large order. When they tell you how much it is, say “No way! That’s wrong” so that they repeat to you what you bought. When they ask if that’s what you ordered, then you say, “Yes, that’s what I ordered, but that’s not the right price for it!” argue for as long as you want, then finally pull out a calculator and figure it out yourself, then frown, do it again, and say “Oops, my mistake!” pay, and walk off with your food.
- Give confusing orders such as “Uhh, yea, I want an orange coke and a small medium fries…”
- When the guy at the window is giving your food, snatch the bag from him and yell “GIMME, GIMME, GIMME, MY NAME IS JIMMY!”
- Tell the employee that your window is broken. Order and pay with your door open. When the food comes, roll down your window and snatch your order from their hands.
- Drive around in circles through the drive-thru, ordering just one item of your order each time. For added fun, change clothes, hairstyles, glasses, etc. with each pass.
- When asked if they can take your order, tell them you’re just window-shopping, and drive on.
- Drive up to the window. Then, without saying anything, produce a tape-measure. Measure all aspects of the window, make a note of the measurements in a notebook, then drive off.
- Demand to speak to the manager. When they come out, complain that the employee said “May I take your order?” in a most disrespectful manner.
- When asked if they can take your order say, "No." Then wind up your window and just sit there staring straight ahead.
- If they ask you to wait, order anyway and keep doing it till they yell at you.
- Honk your horn the whole way through the line.
- Put on sunglasses, and act like you’re some private eye. Say something like: "I want 5 burgers in a paper bag. You have 24 hours... And to show you we mean business you have 3 minutes.
- If at McDonalds, say Mc before everything (Ie: I would like a McBurger and McFries with a McSmall McDrink...)
- Bang on the ordering machine and yell "Stupid thing ate my quarter!"
- Specifically make sure that they realize that drive-thru order is “TO-GO!”

6 comments:
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!! Thanks! I needed a laugh!!
Love,
Sis. K.
PS...Cara..I can picture you doing many of those!! MAKE SURE YOU VIDEO IT!! I want to see!! :o)
HAHA, I know, I've got to do some of these, right? I'll make sure I get you the clip! Haha!
Hey Cara! I just found your blog by accident... Then I was like I know this girl! lol! Hope all is going well down there!
These are all to funny!
Chis. B
Seen #9 happen at CC Many a years ago! It was so funny! The particular young man is in the ministry now! LOL I just remember that it was the only place open in Tucson (cause church had gone long) so everyone went to the drive in before the sports thing! It was ssssssoooo funny!!! LOL Never forgot it. Not sure if I would have the guts to do it! LOL
Hi,
Another one is when they ask you if you want it for here or to go, say both! :P just thought id tell you that one!
Anonymous
ChisB-Whooo is this again?! Haha!
Jacqui-Yea, #9 is one of the funnest! :)
Anonymous-HAHA, thanks!
-Cara
Post a Comment