Lol I do not. I've like 3 guys in my lifetime and one was for SEVEN WHOLE YEARS. I'm sure you haven't forgotten that one;) AND... THE OTHER was for two!! And it stopped:) And it has NOT started again, thanks! And that third one... Well he's just something. HA!:)
5 comments:
Is that Noah with Kelsi?
LOL! How did you know? They just look like they belong together, eh?;)
You're an idiot lol. BUT I LOVE YOU ANYWAYS.
@Michael - DON'T LISTEN TO HER. Noah and I.... *shakes head rapidly* nooo no.
Hahahaha, KELSI!! THE ONLY REASON that isn't valid is bcuz you change the guy you like EVERY WEEK!! HAHAHAHAH!! BUT SO DO I so it's all good !!! =P
Lol I do not. I've like 3 guys in my lifetime and one was for SEVEN WHOLE YEARS. I'm sure you haven't forgotten that one;)
AND... THE OTHER was for two!! And it stopped:) And it has NOT started again, thanks!
And that third one... Well he's just something. HA!:)
Post a Comment