Friday, March 19, 2010

R.A.P. and other interesting things....

HEY y'all! Been awhile since ya heard from me, huh? =D Well, I've been in revival with Bro. Betts and it's been amazing, but ANYWAYS.... Here I am! I just thought I'd post a random post....

I found this HILARIOUS quote that just really made me laugh for some reason while I was browsing through quotes... READ IT AND BE INSPIRED, lol

  • "Is it just me, or does RAP stand for [R] retards [A] attempting [P] poetry?"
Now, that's just QUITE amazing..... Here's some other ones I thought were interesting....
  • "I am willing to bet that, more often than not, when someone says 'My phone is about to die,' what they really mean is 'I don't want to talk to you.'"
  • "You've gotta love rumors, they tell you stuff about yourself that you didn't know!" (ONE OF MY FAVS)
  • "I'm not real excited that the wrapping on my toilet paper said '100% Recycled'."
  • "I'm thinking of doing something to somebody that involves high pressure hose, cat litter, a modified cheese grater and a small brown Chihuahua named Larry."
  • "I wonder why you need scissors to open a packet of scissors. The whole point of buying new scissors is because you don't have any!"
ANYWAYS.... That's all I've got for today... HOPE Y'ALL HAD A WONDERFUL SPRING BREAK (if you had spring break)!!!!


Ciao!!!
----------K----------

No comments: