So, I ran across this guys website. Him and his wife were apparently vacationing in China, and stopped at a little hole-in-the-wall restaraunt to grab a bite to eat. When they sat down, he looked at the menu and started reading the names, and starting laughing out loud at the crazy names and grammatical errors, and ended up BUYiING the menu from the owner because it was so hilarious. You talk about some wierd foods! I would hate to eat here...Haha! FYI: I didn't copy this off his site, I made up all the captions! So YES, it is original;) AND WHATEVER you do, be sure and read the names on the very last picture, since those are the best;)

Local beef? Did someone run over the neighbors cow or somethin?


Add the sheet iron 2 yuan...hm, is this their special recipe? If you try it, let me know! Oh yes, and don't forget the retchup on the side...
And just HOW does it do that? Pray tell!






Local beef? Did someone run over the neighbors cow or somethin?

Please don't ask me to translate...Just one question though...does fried farmer taste anything like french fries?

You only order this if you're REALLY HUNGRY! Haha!
Add the sheet iron 2 yuan...hm, is this their special recipe? If you try it, let me know! Oh yes, and don't forget the retchup on the side...
And just HOW does it do that? Pray tell!
Food's good, might as well order a chep salad too!;)

Big bowl of miscellaneous germs?! HMM! Sounds Dangerous...:)

Of course the fragrance flies around the Cocouat-wood!
What else would it fly around? Coconut wood?

Last, but certainly not least;) If I just had enough talent to make up poetic names like these, I would open a restaraunt!:)
Be sure and visit here if you ever take a quick jot over to China!;)
And please, tell me how the "fragrant bone in garlic in strange flavor" tastes, I'm dying to know! HEH HEH!

Trying out new restaraunts can be a very dangerous job, but HEY!
Someone's got to do it!=)
--Cara
2 comments:
hahahaha...cara i just saw this post and was dying laughing at some of those!:)
I was dying! That restaraunt is WACKED! lol!
--Cara ShuckleWuckleDoodleBob
Post a Comment