Saturday, October 10, 2009

Y-O-U can do IT! ...I-T!

How many times in life do those hysterical, can't stop laughing, can't even breathe, absolutely hilarious moments that you will forever remember happen? For us, the writers of "Peculiar Treasures" Blog, they happen quite often! We do lead quite peculiar, quite funny lives. But for some dull, unimaginative people, those moments don't come near as often. Don't worry, you're not a hopeless case...WE'RE HERE TO HELP YOU AND OFFER COUNSELING FOR JUST A SMALL FEE of $100 dollars per minute to help raise funds for the "Help Kelsi come to Arizona" Campaign.

*Achem* Anyways, as I was saying, all you boring people out there LISTEN UP! We're here with pom poms and great ginormous signs to help cheer you on to that much needed laugh!!.....okay, I'm exaggerating, but, we'll definitely be here to put a smile on your face!

Oh yea, and if you're going to leave a rude comment without signing your name, think again, we have an IP address tracker:) Please, no cussing, curse words, cursing, cuss words, or any other vile things. Also, no skateboarding, motorcycle parking, and PLEASE keep off the grass! THANKS!:)

--Cara

6 comments:

Unknown said...

How could you forget, Cara? NO PARKING ON THE SAND!! It really jacks up the palm trees' growth! So, please, park in the parking lot, which is only a reasonable 5 miles away.
~Kelsi

Shanelle said...

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness, YES, and NO dirt bikes or diesels. The dirt and pollution kicks Aunt Agatha's sinuses to rippin and roarin! And if you want to parasail, please watch out for the skylights!:)

Mary Frances said...

Where do you get an ip address tracker?!?! I could fo sho use one of those!!! LOL

Peculiar Treasures said...

Your feedjit tracks IP adresses...thats how it knows like what city has been to your site when!:)

--Cara n' Kelz

Unknown said...

AAAHAHAHAHA I JUST REALLY READ THE PART ABOUT THE COUNSELING SESSIONS!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!