Saturday, October 10, 2009

You can only create lasting memories with lasting friends...

So we started talking at 9:15PM last night my time, 11:15AM her time....One hour went by, two hours, three, four, five; hour after hour and we were still totally awake and hyper, finding endless things to talk about, and laughing hysterically...finally at 8:00 my time-10:00 hers we decided we were going to make breakfast together! So we spilt syrup everywhere, still laughing hysterically from lack of sleep, trying to make waffles in the toaster that ended up being disgusting, getting aggravated at our useless webcams and voice mics, creating 10,000 blogs and email addresses, and just having fun in general! And so it's 11:16AM the next day my time, 1:16PM her time, We didn't sleep one bit last night, but we're still awake and text messaging! And thinking about it I started laughing hysterically...If I had even mentioned staying up all night to talk and just be crazy in general to anyone else, they would've looked at me like I was absolutely out of my mind! But not Kelsi, she was totally game! And, you know, I seriously doubt that we will ever forget it...we just don't forget stuff like that! We have tons of crazy memories together, from just the past six years that we've been best friends! We will never forget getting locked in the stairwell at St. John's hospital, or driving my stalker security guard boyfriend crazy at WalMart by zooming through the store on Mart Carts! And now we most likely will never forget the time we stayed up all night just to talk, and have fun...And so, in thinking along those lines, I came up with this!

Real friends are the ones who are game for anything, no matter what, and so, Real friends are the ones who you create unforgettable, lasting memories with!

So, the next time you're wondering if someone is a real friend or not, just ask them to stay up and talk with you ALL NIGHT and you'll know if they are or not depending on their answer! HAAaaa...Just kidding! But time will reveal who is and who isn't...as the title of this post says, you can only create lasting memories with lasting friends...

--Cara

7 comments:

Shanelle said...

Awww, Cara!! *sniff* This is actually Kelsi, on Shanelle's account =) whoopsies. LOL I had so much fun all night, I mean it was just a blast! I've been awake almost 24 hours straight now (besides the two times I fell asleep WAITING for u! lol) So, this is my 2nd time to stay up 24 hours straight in my life! WOW!!
YOU ROCK!! LUV U TO PIECES!!! I will never forget all the crazy things we've done... WOW!! =)

Whitney Ward said...

OMG! You guys have me ROLLING!!!!! I LOVVVVEE YOUR PLAYLIST!!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!!

Peculiar Treasures said...

Haha, be sure and listen to our new addition! You can't miss it, it's the first song on the playlist! Oh, and be sure to listen to the WHOLE thing...u'll die laughing!:)

Unknown said...

LOL our playlist ROX SOX. Seriously, I think our playlist is the coolest thing ever known to mankind. And womenkind. EVER KNOWN TO PECULIAR TREASURES!! Seriously, my favorite would probably be the Duckie song. LOL. Or I Love You, by Barney. HE'S MY HERO!! *Sniff* =)

Unknown said...

Oh, ya and BTW, Cara, I had actually been up almost 36 hours by that time (when I posted with Shanelle's name), I just got VERY confused. You know, brain dead? LOL. =))

Peculiar Treasures said...

haha! MY all time fave is the 1st one, Oh holy night...that guy singin is incredible! U hav to listen to it all the way thru...LOL! I DIE DIE DIE everytime I hear it! That, PBJ song, and Mah Nah Mah Nah! Haha!

--Cara

Unknown said...

LOL! Brooke said she LOVED that one! She said we should sing it if we have a talent show anytime soon down here! AAAHHAHAHA!! lol it's great!! =))